Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

NTT-Torture Log for 5-9-14 & US Senator Or Rep. Information Request

My handler is beaming the side of my head (temple) with a DE weapon and it is causing an intense, dull pain in that area.  I am on the phone with Comcast to cancel my account that should have been canceled in March.  These people feed on stress and they know I am still being billed.  They are predators and enjoy torturing people when they are having a problem.  Can you imagine this man is a narcissistic predator watching me as i attempt to cancel my account, he is torturing me like he is poking a wounded animal with a stick.  As I sit here putting the finishing touches on this, I am being poked in my right temple with the handlers big red, white and blue Directed Energy Weapon, zaping my brain over and over again, taunting me.  This is what can be expected of malignant narcissistic predators.  Please read my article on how Targeting Individuals is Human Trafficking.  http://jafelco-ntt.blogspot.com/2013/12/how-would-you-react-to-being-used-in.html

The government gave weapons to malignant narcissistic psychopathic predators to control innocent American Citizens in their own homes.  When I call my senator or house rep., I am stubbornly told they don't know that they don't know about the private contractors who are torturing me.  These people voted in favor of what is happening, or there is a rogue element of a legitimate agency sponsoring the predators who are torturing me.   I tell them the person torturing me is working under government contracts to the Air Force Directed Energy Bio-effects Research (DEBR) $49,000,000 contract.  Yet, they are not aware of it and tell me that they will check but they never call back.  I demand an answer to my question: Who is the prime contractor for this contract.

Here is the contract broad agency announcement solicitation for the following contract description.  I am inquiring who won the contract in April of 2013 and also, who the subcontractors are.  Please give me the names of the companies involved so I can begin to find the private contractor information.

Thank you for your help in this matter

Sincerely,

James Francis Lico


Directed Energy Bioeffects Research (DEBR)
Solicitation Number: BAA-HPW-RHDR-2013-0002
Agency: Department of the Air Force
Office: Air Force Materiel Command
Location: AFRL/RQK - WPAFB

 NAICS Code: 541712
Federal Agency Name: Air Force Research Laboratory, 711 th Human Performance Wing, Human Effectiveness Directorate, Bioeffects Division, Radio Frequency Bioeffects Branch (711HPW/RHDR) located at JBSA Ft. Sam Houston, TX.
Broad Agency Announcement Title: Directed Energy Bioeffects Research (DEBR)
Broad Agency Announcement Type: This is the Initial Announcement
Broad Agency Announcement Number: HPW/RHDR-2013-0002
Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) Number(s): N/A
Hard Copy Proposals and Oral Presentation Briefing Materials - Due Date and Time: 12 April 2013 , no later than 1500 local time at both locations, Wright-Patterson AFB OH, and JBSA Ft. Sam Houston TX.

in case the above information is insufficient, please use the following link to the to look at the full original announcement.
https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&tab=core&id=037cb43c3a566d03397b3be1898c5823&_cview=0


You can find other information on my blog with the following link
http://jafelco-ntt.blogspot.com/2014/02/google-directed-energy-bio-effects-on.html

No comments: