Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

NTT Torture log for Friday, September 27th 2013

I seem to be attacked now with only scalar waves, because I can no longer detect them with my meter.  There goes my advantage.  This is new that they are using this scalar waves
without additional EMF reaching the target, which can be detected by my meter.

I am now getting a beam to my left leg, right above my kneecap.  My handler has been injuring me like this to keep me from being so mobile.  The injury is repeated upon successive days.  Think of the personality that thinks of this stuff.  Of course we know that traumatic injury will cause a person to be less mobile and more docile, but did we ever think of using it on those we interact with?  THEY DO.

I am the nail that stands up and gets pounded down.  If they can continue getting each of us individually, like sheep to the slaughter, their plan will have worked.  These psychopaths are parasites who feed off of their host so thoroughly that the parasite kills the host, killing itself in the process.
Today I finished preparing my retirement application from my old job at the school district.  The handlers don't like this.  I guess they don't like it because it gives me more money per month and allowing me to spend more on fixing the TI torture problem. 

No comments: