Pages

Google+ Badge

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Shielding from sonic beam weapons, using neodymium magnets


Using magnets from old computer drives attached to steel sheet metal roofing material was something I came up with to use as shielding from scalar waves. More magnets are are better than a few. I am still testing but am using 5 inch spacing so the magnetic fields overlap. Even so, there is still some of the beam that gets through. However, the difference between no shielding and just one sheet with magnets is significant for me and very noticeable relief.

If you do not know the source of the signal you want to block, they you will have have shielding coverage on all sides.  I have just bought a wooden bunk bed with full size mattress', to use as a Faraday cage.  Microwaves do not seem to be blocked .enough by this shielding, but you can combine this with RF shielding to make a Faraday cage that works for all frequencies.  At this point, I am still testing and do not have a full workable solution.  Get in touch with me if you have any questions or if you want to collaborate on a full workable solution.  You can email me at TARGETEDUS@OUTLOOK.COM
Post a Comment