Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

my handler thinks I respond to loud noises (door slams wall kicks, etc).


my handler thinks I respond to loud noises (door slams).   
I find it interesting how utterly stupid my handlers can be.  They seem to have their minds controlled (Flash news item) since they keep thinking everyday that I will be sensitized by door slams.  yes they are annoying, but disturbing no.   I like the Einstein quote that says "
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
handlers prove over and over why rat traps are effective.

Their training tells them to try noise for certain circumstances yet my history says it wont work.  But apparent today will be different somehow.  The door just slammed and Angelica just emerged from her room and I could see her looking at me out of the corner of her eye on the way to the bathroom and then again on the way back. How sophomoric these morons are.

She lugged all her luggage into the bedroom 20 minutes ago.  Every morning she moves all her luggage and belongings from the bedroom to the kitchen and then back again at night.  She must be reasonably assured that I will not want to go into the bedroom again.


Insanity: doing the same thing... at BrainyQuote: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein"

'via Blog this'

No comments: