Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Joking about shielding video

Here we have a man who has gone a step further that to build a faraday cage.  He has built a faraday suit, which is impervious to even Tesla arcing.  See for yourself, he can wear this out in public with complete confidence.  Of course it is only a prototype, but think of the freedom you will have with this new faraday suit:)  Actually there are a bunch of videos that have put the arcing to music.  But he is the only one that did the Darth Vader bit and I couldn't stop laughing.:)

3 comments:

Vic Livingston said...

Only a psyops agent would use the word "freedom" to describe full body armor. Just sayin' pal...

jafelco.blogspot.com said...

This is really a joke folks. I left it dead pan on purpose, but guess I should have put in a clue that it was a joke. I have a weird sense of humor anyway.

Unknown said...

just lost a message to you in the hangout bar thing.
James, I admire you a lot.
How can I contact you about the black light in closet. What chemicals did they use on you? I'm made almost sick everyday.
feemelinda1@gmail.com