Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

NTT log for Monday, JUNE 10, 2013

 
This is a google map with my house on it.
Military contractors houses are marked and my house is marked with a red map pin "A".   Microwave
energy vectors or arrows indicating the direction of radiation to my house.  Other vectors are from satellites and are not marked.  As I was creating this and even now, I am being radiated with microwave energy.
I called the congressman's office for district 8, my district this morning.
Congressman Paul Cook (R)
8th Congressional District
Representing: Adelanto, Barstow, Big Bear, Hesperia, Lake Arrowhead, Needles,
Ridgecrest, San Bernardino, Twentynine Palms, Victorville, Yucca Valley
1222 Longworth House Office Building, Washington, DC 20515
(202) 225-5861; Fax (202) 225-6498

I spoke with Anita, who said she was an intern.  I told her the usual about me being a TI who is tortured 24/7 with DEW.  I was going to go into detail, because she said she had not heard of it before.  I was adamant that she learn about it since there are 500,000 TI's in the country.  I told her that the agenda was torture tolerance testing with Military classified weaponry.  She asked me if I would like to have someone call me and I said yes.  She took my information and we said goodby.

I wonder if she heard me say classified military weaponry and thought it was something she should not hear and so suggested someone call me.  I will have to be more specific next time.  If I don't receive a return call then I will have to call back.  I don't mind ending a call with the promise of a return call, but I must get a return call.  It is ill mannered and deceptive to tell someone this, knowing it is not true.

The torture was light for the rest of the day.  However, upon returning to my computer, to note the call, I found it was inaccessible due to the fact that it was very slow all of a sudden.  I had just used it to look up the congressman's phone number a few minutes before.

I spent the rest of the day and tuesday morning trying to find the cause.  I was half way through an upgrade to Windows 8, when it froze up and had to be backed out. I finally found the cause to be an invocation of my lastpass program in the run on startup section of the registry.  I preserved the program to check out later.  Now that I have removed it and reinstalled lastpass, the computer is back to normal.  This was definitely an act of sabotage.  I guess my handler didn't like me calling my congressman and wanted to express his displeasure.

No comments: