Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

NTT torture log for Monday, June 17 2013

NTT torture log for Monday, June 17 2013
the mil contractors have started on genital mutilation.  They have tuned the sonic beam weapon to the resonant frequency of my penis.  They are burning my penis, i guess to torture me and in addition to give me
more nerve damage down there than I already have.  

There are possibly as many mil contractors tonight as there were today.  They kept me up all night, so I guess they will do the same thing.  The come in to certain houses and bring their routers.  One is killzone and others are there when other contractors are there.  They all have their own torture styles.  Some are into Stop/starting my heart, while others are into a beam weapon in my throat.  The one tonight is into genital mutilation.  That's a sign of the angry woman syndrome but I cant really say that for sure.  The only way to be sure is to survey.  I think the men may very well do that if it would piss me off.  I have been a big disappointment to them because I am so old i am not as frisky as the younger meat, i mean people they get to torture.

I will update latter today.

No comments: