Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2014

NTT Torture Log for Thu. June 5 to Sun. June 8-2014

I believe my brain is being heavily targeted with ELF waves before I wake up in the morning.  I wake up extremely groggy and depersonalized until the numbness wears off.  I think it doesn't completely wear off though and this is meant to silence me.  You will know it is true if I am silenced.  Psychopaths can be vindictive.

Thur. June 5, 2014 12:30am  
 I found evidence of some sort of corruption, when a policeman recently told me I could not reclaim my guns due to having a mental health issue.  The Darby Hertz law firm in Gainesville FL, represented me when I was subjugated and robbed under the guise of a domestic violence arrest.  I had to have my release document which they call a "nolle" corrected.   It stated incorrectly as originally written the following: "having a mental concerns that preclude the necessity to file criminal charges" which is highly unusual and highly suspect.  There is no reason that I should
have been deemed as having a mental condition.  I didn't have one before I was arrested nor did I have one after I was arrested.  In addition, I paid $1200 for a psychological exam which concluded that I did not have a mental condition. So in effect, I was certified to not have a mental condition which would preclude me from anything.  I take this issue very seriously as it severely limits my legal rights and what I can do as a human being.  I paid Mr. John Kearns a lawyer at the firm $5000 to represent me and he did absolutely nothing.  I had the money to bail out and he would not get it from my account to pay my bail.  Also, he advised me not to file a 30 day motion to charge me so I could have gotten out then.  Instead, I had to stay an additional 15 days in jail.  So I was never charged and was just warehoused.  While in jail I had what was diagnosed as a staph infection which they neglected and ignored my pleas to treat the infection and treated for high blood pressure.  Of note, the jail records said I was from United Arab Emirates which I told them was an error and yet they never fixed it as far as I know.  When I was in the infirmary for hypertension, I became aware there was another James Lico in the jail at the same time as me, I was told.  The jail staff asked me which one I was because they had two sets of records.  The other James Lico was 35 years old.   

 I was attacked with electromagnetic weapons in Jail the same as elsewhere and I could not do anything about it without sounding mental.   I kept my mouth shut about it however and acted "NORMAL".  I noticed other prisoners trying to protect themselves from attacks.  On the 45th day, I was released on my own recognizance with no fanfare and no special handling.  

I called Darby Hertz another lawyer in the same firm, in 2012 when I was having difficulty renting an apartment in Everett WA.  I told her a background check was run to rent an apartment and it found that I have this record which states that I "have a mental condition which precludes the necessity to file criminal charges" (see below).  This seemed to make sense  to her and she sent me the corrected version (see below) which did not have any extra statement.  Everything seemed to be fine until now.  I was able to rent the apartment and reclaim my guns from the High Springs police department and do what I needed to do.  But now a policeman officer in Algona WA where I live has ran a check on me regarding my guns, only to find the document that was supposed to have been replaced, is back again.  It states as it did before, the following: "having a mental concerns that preclude the necessity to file criminal charges".  My lawyer at the firm did not want to even talk to me about it although she changed her mind when I presented proof of the corrected document she provided me, that was supposed to be in effect now.  I sent previous emails for legal assistance to Hertz and Kearns, but they would not talk to me at all until I found emails attesting to the work they had done previously.
 Here is the email I sent to lawyer Darby Hertz at Hertz and Kearns: http://www.evernote.com/shard/s14/sh/80367e51-8224-4e59-9ae2-659b667a3c17/0bc23d2f52b091b5b4a27ec2a540753b

4:58pm Friday Jun 6
This Morning, I woke up feeling OK and was besieged by torture signals from 5 different directions with one from a satellite.  I was able to detect them each separately and individually.  It felt to me like there was a beam drilling into the top of my head and heating my brain.  I am unable to fully regain consciousness after this mornings torture session.  I have narcolepsy and took an adderall tablet but it didn't work and I slept through it.   The neighbor directly across the street from me has recently joined into the torture sessions.  I detected a no touch torture signal coming from that house.  It doesn't mean he is operating the weapon, but could have placed the weapon in his house to be operated remotely by another person, probably one of his neighbors who is a private government contractor.  maybe I am the designated person to be martyred for the cause of the people to present brain damage from microwave weapons to a doctor.  I am having difficulty thinking and typing, I have a dull pain in my head and I believe I may have suffered a stroke.  I'm waiting to self evaluate so I can avoid going to the hospital prematurely.  

Fri. 6-6-14 6:02pm 
I am feeling better now although I am now being attacked again.  Although I am still feeling the dull ache and pressure in my head from electro magnetic weapons.  As I write this, my feet are stinging and vibrating from being irradiated with an Electro-Magnetic weapon by a private government contractor under government contracts.

Fri. 6-6-14 8:27pm
The painful burning to my feet from microwave weapon is so intense now I will have to stop working for a while.  The people doing this to me, are keeping me from doing what I want to do.  Many TI's believe that they are inhibiting us from reporting on corruption or this torture program.

Sat. 6-7-14 3:30pm  
I woke up at 2:30pm today (kind of).  I was again very out of it and groggy and depersonalized.  It took me an hour to actually feel like I could actually get out of bed.  TI's will probably believe me when I say that I believe my brain was heavily targeted with ELF waves, while I was still asleep.  Heck they do this while I am awake too but then I know what is happening. Anyway, it took me hours before I felt somewhat normal.  This is very plausible.  I am actually a piece of meat to these psychopaths.  They really want me to be afraid of them.  

Sun. Jun. 8 2:32am
The latest news from my lawyer is written by their secretary (why don't they write me a message themselves) The gist is they can't change what the state attorney wrote.  I don't want it changed, because the latest one is correct.  I don't think they filed it with the court properly or at all.  There is no time stamp put there by the court clerk, which it would have if it was filed.  My handler does not like that I wrote this and I am being accessed heavily now.  

I may update this blog post before end of 6/8/14


I have an android cell phone which I am using to detect the direction and elevation of concentrated and focused microwave energy.  The neighbors who are doing this to me must have gotten carried away in the throws of their mobbing attack on me this morning.  I cant help but think how incredibly stupid these handlers must be to have taken such a job where they are physically and mentally torturing private innocent citizens.  

I apologize for nothing because I have done nothing to deserve this TORTURE.  I and the tens of thousands of people in the TI community have asked for an investigation, but as yet there is no response from our leaders in Congress and the Senate.  I have reported this torture multiple times as did tens of thousands of targeted individuals.  Most recently I have called Senator Maria Cantwell, Senator Patty Murray and Congressman Dave Reichert all of Washington.


This is the newest document.  Notice that it has
not been filed with the court because there is
no timestamp from the court clerk like the other one
This document is older and has been filed
the court as the timestamp attests to.




No comments: