Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

NTT torture log for Monday July 15, 2013

NTT torture log for Monday July 15, 2013
Most of torture this morning is coming from a satellite approx 20 degrees east of vertical.   There is a beam on my stomach, making me a little sick and causing gurgling and gas in my colon.  This is something that is done quite a bit to me and I also hear others complain of this.  If I move it stops for a few seconds but the handler is persistent and reaims the weapon as soon as i am still again.. I have been kept awake all night with this and the harassment of handlers to either side of me 809 and 821 Fir Lane, Big Bear City CA 92314.  My sleep is interrupted often and I am now on an inverse night and day cycle.  I do try to correct, but my sleep is at the whimsy of my handlers.

No comments: