Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

NTT torture log for Sunday, July 14, 2013

today, July 14, 2013,  I am being irradiated on my left side right above my hip and I have stabbing pains coming from that spot.  There are three sources that I can detect with my directional meter.  The meter can measure direction and elevation.  Two of the signals have zero elevation, telling they are coming from a ground source.  My results can be proved anywhere by using the meter under similar conditions.  I have a Samsung galaxy SII with android OS.

Twilla
821 Fir Lane
Big Bear City CA 92314

and the two men one named Brian
809 Fir Lane
Big Bear City CA

also there is a satellite located NE, about 20 degrees from vertical

I had to go into my bedroom because the pain was to great.  My thumbs have also been injured.

No comments: