Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

TI Letter Of Explanation Of Abuse

I am writing this to help people understand about human experimentation that is happening to me and many thousands of people in our country.  After September 11, 2001, a few agencies (NSA, CIA and Department of Homeland Security) within our government have gained great power within our country. Some would say even surpassing that of the President. A cloud of great secrecy has enshrouded these agencies and they have created a virtual police state under the guise of securing our protection from terrorists. A former illegal government human experimentation program MKULTRA, thought to be dismantled in the 70's has resurfaced using current technology. Thousands of American Citizens called targeted individuals have been designated for use in human brain research experimentation with electromagnetic psychotronic control technology.

I am considered an activist for human rights against agents and operatives of the US government who seek to silence me and to cause me great harm. Most of my work is documented on line and fully supported by me and my associates, like attorney, Human Rights group http://FreedomFCHS.com & former fbi intelligence officer Geral Sosbee.

Technology has advanced to the point where experimentation has been taken out of the lab and moved into the living room. I am one of tens of thousands of people called Targeted Individuals (TI's) who have had their human rights taken away when they were put into a brain and mind control and weapons testing experimentation program.  Targeted Individuals who are being tortured with directed energy weapons and are subjected to a technology called No Touch Torture (NTT).  This is an inhumane war crime that is anathema to the ethics and morality of a working democracy.

At some point in my life I have had RFID chips implanted in several locations within my body and I only found out after I was targeted. Then in 2010 it became apparent that my brain could be accessed electronically with some kind of electromagnetic radar. I have never been guilty of any crime or in trouble with the law. Even so, my life has been taken over with this technology and I am experimented on remotely with inhumane and horrific brain and weapons test experiments. I believe the reason this has mushroomed into a burgeoning industrial subculture of murder is because the patriot act was misinterpreted to mean basically anything goes. I believe also that the companies involved in this crime have used what is called mission creep to further misinterpreted their role to be that of slave master over people held in a virtual cage for experimentation under their own misguided interpretation of rules which they have bent and twisted to mean they can do whatever they want to experiment victims who can't fight back. Well I am fighting back and I will hold the perpetrators of this crime accountable.

The handlers involved in human subjugation, trafficking and torture, represent themselves as some sort of government agents, which they are not.  Who would believe it is ok for these people to torture people to death with electromagnetic weapons. They probablyleave that out and just tell people that I am under investigation for SOMETHING/ANYTHING they can get people to believe.  Some people do believe it and may even assist the criminals.

This problem follows me everywhere I go, because my brain can be covertly contacted and connected to as if it were a cell phone. The people doing this crime are called handlers and they work for private companies and corporations. Also criminal elements have stepped in to perpetrate all manner of crimes on TI victims (including rape, extortion and robbery).  They are forced to lose there jobs, money and everything they own.  The reason this happens is because TI's are being tortured mentally and physically.  When they try to complain, they are tortured so much that they have a kind of psychotic break and are forced into a mental ward so they will not be believed.  The psychiatric profession is used to strip TI's of their human rights.  There is nothing wrong with these people except that the handlers are bullies who are driving them trough what is termed No Touch Torture (NTT) remotely.  They are being tortured and are sleep deprived so that they can't help but make wrong decisions and act out. This is considered a success! 

I wrote about abuse that happens to me so I can give the reader an idea specifically what kind of abuse I am going through.  It repeats some of   what I already said because I wrote it as a stand alone piece.

Basic Experimentation Protocol As I Perceived By Me:
The following is the outline of What appears to be an unethical negative biofeedback experiment, which is a kind of B. F. Skinner type of shock box experiment, created by a psychologist, which is performed by the handler remotely through No Touch Torture (NTT) and carried out on me the targeted individual (TI). This experimentation is happening NOW in real time 24/7/365.

The handler connects to the TI (me) viaInternetRF link utilizing a radar lock on the TI's neural image, which is this weapons primary function. I also have implanted RFID chips to whatever extent they are utilized in my targeting. The TI cannot get away from it and is therefore forced into compliance through negative feedback from the handler who has the capability of varying the intensity and frequency of shocks delivered to the TI by the weapon.

The handler is seated at a computer monitor, which shows a heat sensitive image of me, along with my heart rate and respiration. The software she is using, has the capability of delivering negative feedback in the form of diffuse microwave radiation or alternatively a narrowly focused and highly accurate beam of electromagnetic pulses from a portable ELF directed energy beam type weapon which can deliver immediate stimulus in the form of pain or discomfort. This beam can disrupt normal autonomic bodily processes such as heart beat or digestion is much like biofeedback, except that it is for a negative purpose. It can also cause immediate pain in the form of selective heating of bone, muscle, tendon, joint, etc.. This beam weapon can be tuned to a specific body part by matching its infrasonic frequency to that of the body part. When this is done, the body part can be heated separately and injured distinctly and repeatedly from the surrounding tissue, thus causing pain to the one specific tissue area.

Under different circumstances this beam can also be used by a skilled surgeon to perform certain types of cauterization type surgery (e.g. tumor) on patients. However in our case, we are only focused on and interested in negative outcomes here. This can alternatively be viewed as torture tolerance testing. It is interesting that this militarized capability would be given to psychopaths to carry out human biological experimentation on the general nonpublic without their knowledge or consent. The potential for abuse is tremendous and non regulated. Besides mind experimentation, biological weapon effects experimentation also seems to be occurring. It is obvious to me that injuries are created (in hands, finger, arms, shoulders, etc) and then reaccessed over and over. If a survey was done, you would hear the same story from other targeted individuals. This is exactly what you would expect to find with human experimentation.

The handler has access to an electromagnetic weapon. She targets my heart with the weapon. She uses it to disrupt my heart. Her objective is to make me feel as though I will die because my heart beating can beinterrupted at any time. Now in addition to that, the woman pounds her foot on the floor when she interferes with and disrupts my heart beating.

 I am made to feel psychologically triggered to associate a sound to a condition when she stomps her foot, because only she knows whether she will stomp her foot. However I cannot know whether her foot stomp will be followed by a heart disruption or not.

The objective is to make me sensitized to her foot stomping, so that I am psychologically injured eventually, when only the foot stomping occurs, even if the heart disruptions are discontinued. Again, the objective is to trigger me only by the stomping noise.  I have heard this in two other places outside of my apartment so far.

The handler may feel the need to repeat the above process many many times over a period of many days, weeks or months to cause the kind of physical and psychological damage that they desire.

This explanation of events makes it easier to understand what is going on and also that it is an experiment on me.  Now if I would tell someone about the handlers foot stomping alone or about the use of an electromagnetic weapon it may sound unbelievable.  It is easier to understand the entire process as a whole process.

As you may have guessed, I am trying my best to expose this crime and these criminals.  This should not be happening in a free democracy.  The fact that it is happening now suggest the probability that there is corruption at higher levels that is keeping it from being exposed.  In addition, the problem is hidden under the guise of secrecy.  You must know that it is against the law to hide a crime under a classification of secrecy in the name of security.

my facebook: http://facebook.com/jameslicoa
My blog:http://jafelco-ntt.blogspot.com
My email:Jafelco@gmail.com
James F. Lico

No comments: