Human trafficking is modern day slavery and it is happening all across this country and globally. You see, our military industrial complex has declared full spectrum dominance on the people of the United States Of America.
The federal government has an important role to play in putting an end to this practice which is why the House will take action in May to combat this horrific crime. Make your government recognize the subjugation of people by mind control technologies. This is the new face of Human Trafficking because it keeps people subjugated silently by remote operator/handler. TI's are now used for Human Experimentation on Air Force US contracts for Directed Energy Bio-Effects Research (DEBR). TI's have been used for other purposes such as sex slaves in Texas, Mass Shooters (Navy Yard Shooter) and other nefarious purposes. GPS technology is cheap and easy for Traffickers to track and keep their victims subjugated. The technology started out as a way to communicate with spies in the field but the CIA and other agencies have improved and perfected it to the point where people can be monitored and controlled remotely. Watch Dr. John Halls video on Mind Control and ELF technologies to learn more.
- * Chairman Ed Royce’s Fraudulent Overseas Recruitment and Trafficking Elimination Act will address the problems of international trafficking into the United States. This bill targets those who use our nonimmigrant visa system to bring victims legally into the U.S., where they are then forced into sexual exploitation or slave-like labor, rather than the jobs they were promised.
- * Representative Ted Poe’s Justice for Victims of Trafficking Act, which is a comprehensive anti-human trafficking bill, aims to rescue domestic victims, track down their exploiters, and provide additional tools to prosecutors.
- * Representative Eric Paulsen’s Stop Exploitation Through Trafficking Act provides incentives to states to adopt safe harbor laws that treat trafficked minors as victims, and provides an avenue for victims to access protective services, counseling, and skill building rather than being forced into the legal system and facing incarceration.
- * Representative David Reichert’s Preventing Sex Trafficking and Improving Opportunities for Youth in Foster Care Act requires states to take steps to identify, prevent, and address sex trafficking of youth in foster care. It aims to improve the lives of youth in foster care, while also providing them with tools they need to become successful adults.
- * Representative Ann Wagner’s Stop Advertising Victims of Exploitation (SAVE) Act seeks to close the marketplaces that host advertisements for the commercial exploitation of minors and trafficking victims