Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

NTT-Torture log for Tuesday October 29th 2013

We are always saying it is good to get outside and live life.  It is true about staying in, because they are more aggressive if I am by myself. I was outside smoking a cigarette and talking to someone and I started feeling sick and sweating all over.
I had to excuse myself.. I became very drained and tired like I became very fatigued all of a sudden. I think they want me to seem iLL to others. I make it a point to walk and do other exercise. They raise my heart rate even at rest and use scalar waves which makes me tired. now it is microwaves from what my meter tells me it is coming from the apartment below mine.

 Another thing that is weird is that someone is pounding or stomping and dragging furniture across the floor. Then I find my neighbor hears this too, but he thinks it is someone directly above him. Now a guy in another building says he has the same situation with pounding and furniture moving. I am suspecting psyops and gaslighting. Have you ever heard of anything like this?

 Yet another strange thing that is that someone is pounding or stomping and dragging furniture across the floor all hours of the day and night (like 2, 3 or 4am). Then I find my neighbor hears this too, but he thinks it is someone directly above him. Now a guy in another building says he has the same situation with pounding and furniture moving. I am suspecting psyops and gaslighting. Have you ever heard of anything like this?

No comments: